- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Creation date :
- Reference :
We are the European leader of Time Management Solutions and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of Time and Attendance, Access Control and Synchronised Clock, Bell, PA and Lockdown Systems.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, your role as an Account Development Manager will be:
- To establish relationships and sell to national contractors and wholesalers for our Synchronised Clock, Bell, PA and Lockdown systems in three key sectors such as but not limited to education, healthcare and transport.
- To develop named key accounts using our Synchronised Clock, Bell, PA and Lockdown systems such as Amazon by:
- holding review meetings
- carrying out periodic calls
- following up on agreed actions
- generating sales revenue by promoting Bodet’s range of products and solutions to develop their usage of our systems
- To provide account management to our distributors.
- To assist with other company projects as required.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with new customers and account manage customers and create revenue.
- Ability to hold client meetings, do formal presentations and demonstrate systems and communicate with customers.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- High level of personal organisation coupled with a methodical approach.
- Ability to use initiative and manage existing customers.
- Experience of filling out tender documents would be an advantageous.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Knowledge of French would be a benefit.
- Good level of knowledge in using IT packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous commission on sales.
- A company car will be provided which can be used for private use.
- 20 days holiday initially rising to 25 with length of service.
- Pension contribution after 12 months of service.
- Private health care after 24 months of service.
Equal Opportunities Policy Regarding Employment
- Bodet Ltd will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties between employees employed at any level with comparable job descriptions.
- Bodet Ltd will put in place any reasonable measures and/or adjustments within the workplace for those employees who become disabled during employment or for disabled appointees.
- All employees will be considered solely on their merits for career development and promotion with equal opportunities for all.
The Bodet Group
The Bodet Group provides Time Management Solutions to over 35,000 customers in more than 70 countries worldwide. Our solutions are designed and manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and are used in a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, education, finance, healthcare and logistics. The Bodet Group employs over 700 staff across Europe and exports its products and solutions across the world via its extensive distribution network.
In Europe the Bodet Group has offices in Switzerland, Holland, Spain, Belgium and the UK. In the UK, our office is based in Hemel Hempstead.
Five good reasons to join
- Work in a close-knit organisation and feel valued
- Join a dynamic team
- Participate in innovative projects in varied locations
- Opportunity for advancement with real prospects
- Work with high quality products